Reborn Doll Kits For Sale
Here you can shop through our wide selection of rebron doll kits for sale. We offer our visitors one of the largest selections of reborn doll kits at the lowest prices available. Just browse through our current listings below, read the descriptions next to them and click on the ones you're interested in. If you're looking for a more specific type of reborn doll kit, try searching for it using the search box at the top of the page.
EMILIA by Natali Blick 315 Reborn Doll KIT COA SOLD OUT
$109.99 (1 Bid)
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 13:09:30 PST
LOLA by Adrie Stoete 18 Reborn Doll KIT COA SOLD OUT
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 12:57:00 PST
Buy It Now for only: $175.00
Reborn kit Americus by Laura Lee Eagles SOLD OUT Hard to find
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 13:59:25 PST
KENIA by Adrie Stoete 28 reborn doll KIT VHTF
$99.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 13:21:33 PST
Reborn Doll Kit Cianne By Romie Strydom SOLD OUT LE
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 21:42:09 PST
Reborn doll kit twin set Buttercup Poppy by Bonnie Brown
End Date: Friday Dec-16-2016 5:49:34 PST
Buy It Now for only: $145.00
Reborn kit Ella by Karola Wegerich SOLD OUT and very hard to find
$145.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 14:01:56 PST
Reborn Vinyl Doll Kit LONDON by Jen Printy
End Date: Monday Dec-12-2016 3:30:20 PST
Buy It Now for only: $69.99
KAYA by Eva Helland 20 reborn doll KIT
$17.50 (10 Bids)
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 13:35:07 PST
Reborn Doll Kit Lilly in a Light Peach Colored Vinyl OOAK Reborn Baby Supplies
End Date: Friday Dec-9-2016 19:28:39 PST
Reborn doll kit Lelou by Evelina Wosnjuk
End Date: Thursday Dec-15-2016 18:17:24 PST
Buy It Now for only: $75.00
UNPAINTED reborn doll Kit FRIDA by KAROLA WEGERICH with d COA
End Date: Thursday Dec-15-2016 21:55:10 PST
Buy It Now for only: $155.00
Realborn Sleeping Baby Kimberly 20 Unpainted Reborn Vinyl Doll Parts Kit
End Date: Tuesday Dec-13-2016 16:47:38 PST
Buy It Now for only: $47.96
Reborn Doll Kit Tomas 21 by Jorja Pigott
End Date: Friday Dec-16-2016 9:43:59 PST
Buy It Now for only: $99.00
Reborn Christa Doll Kit Linda Murray
End Date: Sunday Dec-18-2016 13:48:53 PST
Buy It Now for only: $80.00
Whether this is your first time reborning or it you've been doing it for years, you're sure to find enjoyment in a reborn doll kit. One of the unique advantages of using them is their simplicity and ease of use. Most high-quality kits contain all of the parts, paint, eyes, etc. that are necessary to build a realistic reborn doll. There's no need to run around town trying to find all of the supplies just to make a reborn. Just pick up a kit, follow the directions, and you'll be on your way to creating a lifelike reborn doll in no time at all!
What Are Reborn Doll Kits?
If you're new to the reborn doll scene, you might be wondering just what in the world reborn doll kits are. While there are many different types available, most kits sold on the market contain everything you need to make your own reborn doll. Instead of purchasing a doll that's already been reborned by an artist, you can make your own using one of the many kits available through our website, which is the main reason why people choose to purchase and use them.
The contents of a reborn doll kit will vary depending on what the artist, manufacturer or seller decide to include with it. Typically, you can expect most kits to contain two arms, two legs, head, paint, brushed and sometimes the body. If the kit doesn't contain the body, you'll need to use one from a different doll you already have. Don't worry, though, you can pick up a cheap vinyl doll from your local thrift store and use the body from it.
Advantages of Using a Reborn Doll Kit
The primary advantage of using a reborn doll kit over purchasing an already-made doll is that it allows you to create something of your own. You can always take the easy way out and purchase a reborn that's already made, but many people enjoy making their own. It's a fun and enjoyable activity that allows anyone to turn a handful of parts into a realistic, life-like doll that people are sure to marvel at. If you've never made a reborn doll before, you might be surprised at just how much fun the process is. I recommend every doll collector make their own reborn at least one time to see if they like it. Who knows, you might discover a new favorite hobby of yours.
When you invest dozens of hours meticulously piecing together a reborn from a kit, there's a stronger bond that develops between you and your new reborn. Essentially, it's a creation of your own that holds more sentimental value than traditional dolls sold at stores or online. You can carefully look over the realistic features it has and say "hey, I remember spending x amount of hours working on that are." There's simply no way to put a price tag on a doll you've reborned, as it holds a certain amount of sentimental value.
Yet another advantage of using a reborn doll kit is their simplicity and ease of use. Trying to build a reborn doll from scratch is a painstaking process that can easy overwhelm beginners and even those with an intermediate level of experience. Even after you learn how to reborn a doll, it will still take roughly 40-50 hours in total. All-in-one kits make the process quick and easy, so that anyone can create a professional-looking doll. Once you've ordered a kit online and it arrives at your doorstep, open it up and look for an instruction sheet or booklet.
Tips on Using a Reborn Doll Kit
- Before purchasing a reborn doll kit, check to see what (if any) extra parts and supplies are necessary to complete the doll. Some kits lack certain items like the body and/or eyes that you'll need to purchase separately.
- You can fill your reborn doll with fiber or glass pellets to weigh it down, giving it a more realistic feel. Personally, I prefer using Poly Pellets because of their look, feel and inexpensive price. Check the list previously mentioned for a more detailed explanation on how to weight down your reborn doll.
- Determine whether or not the kit requires painting before making your purchase. Even if it contains all the paint you need, it's still a good idea to purchase some extra just in case.
- Always read the instructions before you start. Some kit manufacturers use specific parts and methods in their kits, and your doll might not turn out the same if you don't follow their instructions. You can still add your own personal touches, but generally stick to the directions for all the major steps.
- Once you've completed your reborn doll using a kit, you should then create a birth certificate for an additional element of realism.
- Remember, your reborn doll probably isn't going to look exactly like the image depicted on the kit. Even though you're using the same materials and supplies, subtle differences in techniques will affect your reborn's appearance.